INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to provide you with access to the Site, we may gather and process some or all of the following information:
• Order Information: information that is collected or stored by or from users of the Site in connection with orders from the site, including request for customization, etc.
• Registration Information: any information provided when voluntarily registering for use of the Site, including, but not limited to, username and password and email address.
• Customer Communications: any information that is reported to us about the operation of the Site or the services we provide from the site, including error reports or requests for enhancements
WHY WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information we collect from what you tell us and what we gather automatically is used for one or more of the following general purposes:
• Customize the content you see
• If you are acting on behalf of a Group as authorized in the TOS, we may use information you provide to contact other members of the Group to obtain orders, and in that case other members of the Group may have access to contact and other information you provide
• If your information has been added to the Site as part of a Group, we may provide other members of the Group access to certain contact and other information you provide
• Conduct advertising and research
• Contact you about your account
• Send you newsletters by mail or email about our Site
• Ask you for your feedback to help make our Site better
• Respond to your email requests for information and/or customer Site
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
If the ownership of our business changes, either completely or substantially, we may transfer your information to the new owner so that the website may continue to operate. Furthermore, in certain situations described below, we will provide your personally identifying information to third parties:
• We may be required to disclose user information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, protect our interests or property, or prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the website or using our name. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, or government agencies.
• We may offer products or services jointly with other companies and individuals using the website. (Collectively, these may be referred to as the “Third-Party Providers.”) You understand and agree that if you use the website to connect with a Third-Party Provider, we may share your information with the applicable Third-Party Provider to facilitate your transaction.
HOW LONG PERSONAL INFORMATION IS KEPT
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
© 2023 by Our Team Shop